Cegeka Hasselt: NetBox Plugin Development
Ontmoet ons online op 12/11
Onderstaand vind je de verschillende tijdstippen en links waarop je ons online kan ontmoeten.
deelname is mogelijk na het invullen van je sollicitatie.
You'll be developing multiple plugins for a NetBox installation. Some examples of the plugins include:
• Host Scanning
Programmatically determine the network capacity, whether assigned IP Addresses are effectively in use, find in-use but unassigned IP Addresses, ...
• Cloud Inventory
Programmatically import data from the public cloud into Netbox: assets, prefixes, IP Addresses, ...
Added value for the student:
You'll learn how to work on a project from gathering requirements, researching potential solutions and implementing/testing them.
• Prior programming experience in Python is a plus. Programming experience in another language is also fine. You'll be expected to program in Python 3.
• Prior experience with testing frameworks in Python is a plus.
• Prior experience with Git is a plus.
• Prior experience with CI/CD pipelines is a plus. You'll be setting up your own for this project.
1) Surf naar www.cegeka.be/stageplaatsen en upload je CV.
2) Kom op gesprek en toon ons je skills.
3) Ontvang gerichte feedback.
Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider and family-owned company. We specialize in cloud services, security and optimization of infrastructure and business processes and take care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and software platforms. Cegeka was founded in 1992 by André Knaepen and has its headquarters in Hasselt, Belgium. In 2019, the group achieved a turnover of 561 million and employs more than 5,000 people in Europe with offices in the Benelux, Germany, Austria, Romania, Italy, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, France, Russia and Moldavia.
We also have two Cegeka-owned high performance data centers: one in Belgium (Hasselt) and one in the Netherlands (Geleen). As a family-owned IT solutions provider founded on craftmanship, we work in close cooperation with our customers. Our customers are businesses, organizations and governmental agencies. They are active in different industries like Agri & Food, Aviation, Mobility, Social & Government, etc.
Deze stageopdracht is geschikt voor studenten uit de richting: